Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: Monday Night Football Live: Steelers vs. Buccaneer

Monday Night Football Live: Steelers vs. Buccaneer 5 lata 4 miesiąc temu #1075

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk Avatar
This is so brazenly not the style of someone who is frequently referenced as ‘‘having gone to Harvard’’ but damn http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-nick-martin-jersey , it actually suits him and he deserves it. I’m buying the FItzMagic for one more week and actually started him over Matthew Stafford in the BRB fantasy league this week. I’m committed to the magic this man evokes with his every fling of the football. It’s not like this Tampa Bay offense isn’t moving along at a ridiculous pace with a armada of weapons to throw to, such as big, tall tree Mike Evans, human deep threat DeSean Jackson, and two exciting, young players in receiver Chris Godwin and O.J. Howard.On the other side of the aisle Ryan Griffin Jersey , the Steelers are still without star running back Le’Veon Bell as he remains in a holdout with Pittsburgh management over his contract.The Steelers somehow also had to deal with rumors about Antonio Brown getting traded last week because a former Steelers staffer called Brown overrated on Twitter. Isn’t life grand?However we got here, this is your open thread for Monday Night Football. Enjoy!Houston Texans Game Day Live: Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys (Second Quarter) Big wheel keeps on turning. Here’s quarter two of Cowboys v. Texans.

NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic Authentic Julien Davenport Jersey , he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: