Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: www.cardinalsjerseysproshop.com

www.cardinalsjerseysproshop.co​m 4 lata 10 miesiąc temu #1280

• hongwei28
  • hongwei28 Avatar
5 winners and 3 losers from the Arizona Cardinals preseason win over the LA Chargers Game one of the 2018 preseason is over and the Arizona Cardinals were victorious.Yet Baby Haason Reddick Jersey , some things were better than others for the Cardinals, so let’s take a look at the five winners and three losers from the Arizona Cardinals 24-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.WinnersDavid Johnson and the 1st team OL - I am cheating a little here, but there was quite a bit of good to take from this game.Nothing was as good as watching David Johnson running through massive cutback lanes that the center of the offensive line, something to be concerned about Best Haason Reddick Jersey , opened up.It was exactly what you wanted to see from DJ and the OL.Cap Capi - Capi continues to be a complete monster in the preseason, this time finishing with three sacks and a forced fumble.It was an incredible performance.Bene Benwikere - The veteran really established himself as the third cornerback (fourth if you are counting Budda Baker as the third) on this roster right now.Multiple plays on the ball, tackled with physicality, forcing a fumble that Jeremy Cash returned for a touchdown and otherwise looked like someone who belonged with the 1’s.Olsen Pierre & Robert Nkemdiche - Dominant forces in the interior Adult Haason Reddick Jersey , against the first and second string offensive lines of the Chargers.That is of massive importance for the Cardinals and their defense.Chad Kanoff -The fourth string quarterback was the best on either side.It was great to see the undrafted free agent play well and get some good tape for his future.LosersBrandon Williams -I don’t know if there is much left to say about Williams at this point, but his night was brutal, to the point he was playing at the end of the game and was guilty of two penalties that helped extend the Chargers drive and keep me awake later than I wanted to be.The missed tackle early didn’t help his case either.Daniel Munyer - As a center, how can you struggle that much snapping the ball? How is he getting snaps over Evan Boehm?Second Team OL - Holy cow this group was absolutely brutal for both Rosen and Mike Glennon Andy Isabella Arizona Cardinals Jersey , who wasn’t good himself.The Cardinals may not be as bad as some pundits think, but they are absurdly thin along the line.Bonus LosersPenalties - I know it is game one of the preseason... But 26 ACCEPTED penalties is absurd.That game was too long. Jeremy Cash Injury - Played well before the injury, knee injury, hopefully not serious Cheap Andy Isabella Jersey , but needed the cart to leave. Here’s hoping he is okay. There’s not a bigger need for the Arizona Cardinals than that of the offensive line.Steve Keim has made it a priority every single offseason and the Cardinals still need help at a number of..."There’s not a bigger need for the Arizona Cardinals than that of the offensive line.Steve Keim has made it a priority every single offseason and the Cardinals still need help at a number of positions.Now, before free agency even gets moving, the Arizona Cardinals are doing something about it.Adam Schefter is reporting that the Arizona Cardinals will trade a late round pick in exchange for Marcus Gilbert of the Pittsburgh Steelers.Gilbert is coming off one of his worst seasons as a Steeler, and was still good. Gilbert only allowed two sacks on the season in 2018 and only had two penalties all season.He is widely considered one of the best pass blocking tackles in the NFL.From PFF heading into 2018:However Lamont Gaillard Arizona Cardinals Jersey , the 29-year-old Gilbert did his best with his sporadic opportunities, recording a 97.5 pass-blocking efficiency across 217 pass-blocking snaps.This is a huge get early on for the Arizona Cardinals and takes one position off the list of needs early in free agency of the 2019 NFL Draft.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: