Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: www.titansjerseyproshop.com

www.titansjerseyproshop.com 4 lata 10 miesiąc temu #1289

• hongwei28
  • hongwei28 Avatar
Happy Thanksgiving http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-derrick-henry-jersey , MCM! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday with good food, family, and some great football along with some rest. #18 Mississippi State at Ole Miss 7:30 PM ESPN“The Egg Bowl”- The Egg Bowl might the South’s second most bitter rivalry right now as both sides legit don’t like each other for off field reasons as well as the usual on field stuff. For further detail, go check out the SB Nation YouTube doc on the Ole Miss NCAA case (it’s really good). Ole Miss really didn’t appreciate a MSU reporter /blogger going through former HC Hugh Freeze’s phone records which got him fired for inappropriate conduct (since this is a family friendly site, I won’t get into the details of what happened). Even with a win, Ole Miss cannot go to a bowl due to NCAA sanctions. The Bulldogs are coming off a dominant 52-6 win over lowly Arkansas and is bowl eligible at 7-4. Ole Miss is coming off a 36-29 loss to Vanderbilt and has avoided last place in the SEC West by virtue of beating Arkansas head to head. Mississippi State prospects to watch1. Jeffery Simmons 6’3 301 DT Junior- A beast in the middle that can impact games. A power game. Capable pass rusher with an arsenal of moves. Lateral agility is a plus. Work ethic and character are pluses. The anchor in the middle of the Bulldogs fearsome defensive line. There was a brief time where his eligibility was threatened due to an off field issue involving violence towards women but he has been a model citizen in the time since. MSU’s fourth leading tackler with 55 and has 13.5 tackles for loss. 2. Montez Sweat 6’5 241 EDGE Senior- A fundamentally sound pass and run defender. Athleticism is a plus. Character and work ethic are a plus as well. He’s one of the best in a strong DL class. Lateral agility is a plus. Possesses a good arsenal of pass rush and counter pass rush moves. Can stand to add some weight to his frame. Leads the team in sacks with 10 to go with 45 tackles and 12.5 tackles for loss. 3. Johnathan Abram 6’0 210 S Senior- Abram has really come on as a senior during the 2018 campaign. He profiles as a more of a in the box strong safety but can play free safety in small doses without being exposed. Fundamentally sound as a run defender. Pass defense needs some work. Athletically, he’s above average and should test well during the offseason. The Bulldogs leading tackler with 89. Also has two sacks. He has accepted an invite to the Senior Bowl. 4. Jamal Peters 6’2 218 CB Senior- Peters has had a pretty decent senior season. He fits what NFL teams want in their corners with size and athleticism. Can turn and run with faster receivers on a dime. Ball skills are on point. Has missed some time in 2018 due to injury. Has posted 27 tackles and four passes defensed. Unknown at this time if he has accepted any invites to any of the postseason all star games. Ole Miss prospects to watch1. A.J Brown 6’1 225 WR Junior- Projects to be an excellent slot weapon at the pro level. He knows how to run routes and when to vary his speed and depth in each route. He’s very good. The best thing is that he has upped his game even more as the WR1 for Ole Miss after the Metcalf injury. Likely early entrant. Has 81 receptions for 1 Womens Taylor Lewan Jersey ,259 yards and 6 touchdowns. 2. Greg Little 6’5 325 OT Junior- Little is the best offensive tackle prospect in the country. Has the potential to be a franchise type of left tackle in the pros. Lateral agility and size are huge pluses. IQ is a plus. Laremy Tunsil who? He has that kind of potential and talent. OT1.3. DaMarkus Lodge 6’1 199 WR Senior- Lodge could be one of the faster receivers in nation. He’s a fantastic deep threat for the Rebels. Has stepped up tremendously for the injured D.K. Metcalf. Every time I see him, he’s blazing by a corner on nine routes but has the ability to run other routes. A willing run blocker. Hopefully gets an invite to an all star game somewhere. Has 62 receptions for 823 yards and 4 touchdowns. The 2018 season is officially over for the NFL, and now we go into the offseason, which has been the best part of Titans seasons for a long time. I expect the Titans to make moves to fix the pass..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastTitans News: thank u, nextNew,8commentsCSTShareTweetShareShareTitans News: thank u, nextReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsThe 2018 season is officially over for the NFL Kamalei Correa Jersey White , and now we go into the offseason, which has been the best part of Titans seasons for a long time. I expect the Titans to make moves to fix the pass rush and fix the offense, by adding offensive linemen and wide receivers. Long-time Titan, Jason McCourty has now won a Super Bowl ring. I’m very happy for him, and was surprised and saddened to hear that this was his first playoff run. Dennis Kelly will compete for a starting position in 2019 says Turron Davenport. Former Titans OL, Kevin Mawae is now a HOFer.The NFL commercial near half time was very good. The GOT commercial was also excellent.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: