Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: www.thecardinalsclub.com

www.thecardinalsclub.com 4 lata 10 miesiąc temu #1279

• hongwei28
  • hongwei28 Avatar
Kliff Kingsbury hasn’t committed to Kyler Murray starting the season opener. But Youth Jermaine Gresham Jersey , after only one practice, the Cardinals new coach sounds as if the No. 1 overall pick is up to the task.“He’s been born and bred to do this. I’ve said it all along,” Kingsbury said Friday, via NFL.com. “That’s his mentality. That’s what he’s always expected to do and be. So he’s kind of living it out right now. It might affect other people, but it doesn’t seem to affect him.”Murray is the son of Kevin Murray, one of the best quarterbacks in Texas A&M history who now privately coaches quarterbacks. Kyler eschewed baseball for his first love and will get a chance to play quarterback in the NFL for a coach who recruited him out of high school. Murray has at least a passing familiarity with Kingsbury’s offense. He also has much work to do before September if he’s going to open the season as the Cardinals’ starter as General Manager Steve Keim has proclaimed.On the first on-field work for the Cardinals rookies, Kingsbury worked with his 5-foot-10 quarterback on throwing over taller defenders among other things.Murray called the first day working with Kingsbury “great.”“Obviously, it’s only been day one Stitched J. J. Nelson Jersey , but I can already feel the rhythm going,” Murray said. “Hopefully we can keep this thing going and do something good, do something great.” The No. 1 overall pick is expected onstage at the NFL Draft in Nashville after two years with the top choice skipping the event.On Tuesday, the NFL announced the prospects who will attend the draft, and both Nick Bosa and Kyler Murray are on the list. Myles Garrett and Baker Mayfield, the two previous No. 1 overall picks, celebrated with family and friends in their Texas hometowns.Twenty-three players will attend this year.Besides Murray and Bosa, one of whom is expected to go No. 1 overall Youth J. J. Nelson Jersey , Christian Wilkins, Josh Jacobs, Montez Sweat, Deandre Baker, Noah Fant, Josh Allen, Marquise Brown, Brian Burns Stitched A.Q. Shipley Jersey , Devin Bush, Andre Dillard, Cody Ford, T.J. Hockenson, Daniel Jones, Drew Lock, D.K. Metcalf, Ed Oliver Youth A.Q. Shipley Jersey , Jawaan Taylor, Devin White, Greedy Williams, Jonah Williams and Quinnen Williams also have RSVP’d.The list is impressive, with most of the top choices attending.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: