Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: be Pirri, who was named an AHL All-Star after lead

be Pirri, who was named an AHL All-Star after lead 5 lata 4 tygodni temu #1230

• elaine95
  • elaine95 Avatar
VANCOUVER Jack Johnson Jersey Womens , British Columbia — Some rest is doing wonders for Sidney Crosby.The Pittsburgh captain has three goals in his past two games as the Penguins prepare to visit the injury-riddled Vancouver Canucks on Saturday. The goals came after the Penguins enjoyed some rest for a few days in the scenic Rocky Mountain town of Banff, Alta., before visiting Edmonton and Calgary.“It was good that we got out here (to Western Canada) fairly early to get our feet under us, time change and all that stuff,” Crosby told reporters. “Banff was a great trip, it’s beautiful there and we had some good practices.Article continues below ...“It was good we didn’t have to deal with back-to-backs. Usually you’re dealing with a back-to-back at some point out here. We get to play every second day and get some rhythm.”Crosby scored two goals Tuesday in Edmonton, where he outperformed two-time defending NHL scoring champion Connor McDavid, and notched another marker in Calgary on Thursday as the Penguins shellacked the Flames 9-1. Before this week, Crosby had gone the first six games of the season without a goal for the first time in his career.Two of his goals have come on seemingly impossible plays featuring backhands.“He’s one of the best players not just shooting with his backhand Brett Howden Jersey Womens , but playing on his backhand,” Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan told reporters.Crosby’s surge has helped the Penguins post three straight wins since their last loss, which came at home to the Canucks on October 16. But the Pens will face a distinctly different Vancouver team Saturday.The Canucks are expected to be without injured defensemen Alex Edler (knee) and Chris Tanev (hip) as well as winger Sven Baetschi, one of their most offensively gifted forwards. Rookie center Elias Pettersson, who took the NHL by storm before suffering a concussion, and winger Brock Boeser, the club’s leading scorer last season, are questionable as they continue to recover from their health woes. All five players were missing from Thursday’s 4-1 road loss to Arizona.With Baertschi, Pettersson and Boeser hurting Paul Carey Jersey Womens , other Canucks are hoping to pick up the offensive slack. Vancouver players lamented their scoring struggles against the Coyotes.Lou Eriksson, who earns $6 million per season but has not scored since February, hopes to do better after being stopped on a nice setup from Bo Horvat on a two-on-one Thursday.“It’s too bad because I can’t find a way to score a goal right now,” Eriksson told Sportsnet.ca. “Of course, it’s frustrating. You always want to score goals and right now they’re not coming.”Meanwhile, fellow forward Nikolay Goldobin is trying to stay positive after going nine games without a point.I’m going to stick with it, I guess,” he told Sportsnet. “Luck will come.”The Canucks are also looking to improve defensively after they allowed the Coyotes to break open a 1-1 tie with three unanswered goals in the third period.Defenseman Derrick Pouliot hopes to do better after his blatant giveaway in the Canucks end led to the winning goal.“Past couple of games haven’t been great,” he told Sportsnet.ca. “It’s not a secret; I’m not going to hide from that. You’ve got to find a way to… turn things around.”The Canucks will need to turn things around quickly Chris Tierney Jersey Womens , because it’s hard to tell what Crosby — not to mention the Penguins’ strong supporting cast — will do next. LAS VEGAS (AP) — Brandon Pirri has become a welcome headache for the Vegas Golden Knights.Since being called up from the Chicago Wolves on Dec. 20, the 27-year-old has six goals and three assists in seven games, and he’s helped ignite the team’s hottest line. He and primary linemates Alex Tuch and Paul Stastny have a combined 12 goals and 10 assists in those games.Vegas wants to keep the party going, but that might be difficult with Max Pacioretty expected off injured reserve soon.General manager George McPhee and coach Gerard Gallant have a difficult decision:Send down Pirri, who wouldn’t have to clear waivers since he’s only been with the team for seven games.Or risk losing a different player on the waiver wire in an effort to keep Pirri on the active roster.“We want people making hard decisions for us,” Gallant said. “Pirri’s come up here and done everything we’ve asked him to do, so when we have to make a tough decision, we’ll sit down and we’ll decide what we’re gonna do.”Pirri, Tuch and Stastny have become a formidable trio. Stastny Tyson Barrie Jersey , a 14-year veteran, has urged his younger linemates to stay aggressive, and they’ve been finding each other all over the ice.“He’s in the right spot at all times,” Pirri said of Stastny. “His character is so good, he talks on the bench, he makes my life and Tuckie’s life really easy. He tells you where he’s gonna be and we get him the puck.“We got a good thing going here and it’s a lot of fun being on this line.”Pacioretty has skated with the team this week and could return as soon as Friday night’s game in Anaheim. Someone will have to be re-assigned to Chicago, and it could be Pirri, who was named an AHL All-Star after leading the league with 41 points.The other likely options would all have to be exposed to waivers and could be lost to another team. Those candidates include Oscar Lindberg, Ryan Carpenter Matt Martin Jersey Womens , Tomas Nosek or recently acquired Valentin Zykov, claimed off waivers on Dec. 29.Pirri, Tuch and Stastny have outscore the team’s other active forwards by two points since Pirri’s recall.“I gotta be consistent, make the (upper) brass’ job really difficult,” Pirri said. “That’s all I can control, I’m just trying to work hard every day. If I’m consistent, that’s what every NHL team is looking for and it’s gonna show up night in and night out.”
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: