Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: Harry How/Getty ImagesAlthough Manny Machado

Harry How/Getty ImagesAlthough Manny Machado 5 lata 3 tygodni temu #1241

• liny195
  • liny195 Avatar
is still deciding on his next location http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-pat-neshek-jersey , the San Diego Padres have reportedly made a significant offer to the free-agent shortstop.According to Bob Nightengale of USA Today, rival general managers have been told the Padres offered Machado an eight-year deal worth anywhere from $240 million to $280 million. Nightengale also noted some of the money from his contract could also be deferred.As Jon Heyman of MLB Network reported, the 26-year-old is expected to sign with whichever team offers him the best deal.Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune reported Padres general manager A.J. Preller flew to Miami to meet with Machado last week, although he also said the player isn't considered close to making a decision.The Philadelphia Phillies and Chicago White Sox are considered two of the top contenders to land the four-time All-Star.Considering the start of spring training is just a couple of weeks away, you would think he would want to be on a team. However John Kruk Jersey , he has remained patient all offseason without rushing to a deal.With a reported deal worth $30-35 million per year already on the table, it could allow him to get even more from opposing teams.Fellow superstar free-agent Bryce Harper is also likely to get more than $30 million per year, although he is expected to get a 10-year deal, per Nightengale. Dylan Buell/Getty ImagesThe Chicago Cubs reportedly do not expect shortstop Addison Russell to play again this season as Major League Baseball continues to investigate domestic violence allegations against him, according toUSA Today's Bob Nightengale.Russell's last appearance with the Cubs came on Sept. 19. He was placed on administrative leave by MLB two days later stemming from allegations that originally became public June 7 Greg Luzinski Jersey , 2017.The Athletic'sKen Rosenthalpreviously reported neither Russell's representation nor the Major League Baseball Players Association planned to submit a request for an emergency hearing to try to have his administrative leave lifted."The chances of Russell rejoining the Cubs for the postseason appear slim; every previous case of a player going on administrative leave resulted in a player agreeing to a suspension without appeal," Rosenthal added.Russell's ex-wife,Melisa Reidy-Russell, detailed the alleged abuse in aposton her personal blog on Sept. 19. Reidy-Russell told ESPN.com'sJesse Rogersthat while her lawyers didn't think she was "prepared emotionally" to speak to MLB last summer about the alleged abuse, she feels comfortable doing so now."It wasn't sitting right with me http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-pat-neshek-jersey ," Reidy-Russell said. "I took it upon myself to do what I needed to do regardless what could happen financially. I know that I'm going to be OK. ... I shouldn't have to feel like I can't speak out to help someone else in order to protect someone that hurt me."
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: