Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: www.thebengalsclub.com

www.thebengalsclub.com 4 lata 11 miesiąc temu #1249

• hongwei28
  • hongwei28 Avatar
Tyler Eifert admitted it was hard for him to watch the video of his latest freak injury 鈥?a broken ankle in Atlanta which ended yet another season for him.But after some time Drew Sample Jersey 2019 , he actually came to find some sense of pride in it.Via Katherine Terrell of ESPN, Eifert was able to talk about the grisly injury now that he’s re-signed for another year with the Bengals.“They put my ankle back in on the field, which was not fun,” he said, which seems like an understatement.聽 Eifert said he eventually pushed through, and was able to eventually take pride in the comeback: “Hey, look how nasty this is!”Of course Youth Drew Sample Jersey , missing time with injuries is nothing new for Eifert, who has played in just 43 of a possible 96 games because of many different things. But the 28-year-old remains hopeful.“I’ve just had some freak things happen and some unfortunate injuries, but who knows, you never know what’s going to happen, but I intend to stay healthy and finish out a long career,” he said.When well, he’s a productive pass-catcher White Drew Sample Jersey , heading into a new offense which should help him. But staying well has always been a problem, one he hopes is behind him.Bengals re-sign Michael Johnson, add Christian Hackenberg to practice squad, place Davontae Harris on IR The Cincinnati Bengals have announced three roster moves on Monday, including the re-signing of Michael Johnson to the 53-man roster,the addition of Christian Hackenberg to the practice squad, and rookie cornerback Davontae Harris being placed on Injured/Reserve.The Johnson re-signing and Hackenburg addition were both reported on Sunday. Harris Drew Sample Jersey Mens , a 2018 fifth-round pick out of Illinois State, suffered a knee injury against the Cowboys in Week 2 of the preseason, which has kept him sidelined ever since. He made the initial 53-man roster, however, that was so he could be eligible to get the IR-return designation after eight weeks. During the last three college football seasons, Harris totaled 37 pass defenses at Illinois State. The three-year starter tested well at the combine with a 4.43 second 40 yard dash, 22 reps on the bench press Billy Price Jersey , and a 4.4 20 yard shuttle. He struggles with technique and hip fluidity, which contributed to him falling to the fifth round of the draft.Before the 2018 NFL Draft began, Harris, who was selected 151st overall in the fifth round, was widely projected as a Day 3 prospect, though some experts didn’t even rank him, including ESPN’s Todd McShay. It was clear from the beginning that he was a developmental prospect who was going to take some time to get used to playing at the NFL level. That was evident throughout training camp and the preseason and now he’ll have time to further learn the playbook while on IR. Harris could return in Week 9 — or later — if the Bengals choose to use one of their two return designations on the rookie.In the meantime Jessie Bates Jersey , the Bengals are set at cornerback with a solid trio of William Jackson, Dre Kirkpatrick and Darqueze Dennard, but the depth behind them is pretty shaky. Don’t be surprised to see several moves made at defensive back in the coming weeks
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: