Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: Womens Dwayne Washington Jersey

Womens Dwayne Washington Jersey 4 lata 11 miesiąc temu #1250

• hongwei28
  • hongwei28 Avatar
The Lions continue to get praise for their opening week of free agency."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking NewsIntroducing the 2019 Detroit Lions Draft Class! 脳Notes: Lions among top 5 in WAR added after Week 1 of free agencyNew Womens Ricky Wagner Jersey ,33commentsThe Lions continue to get praise for their opening week of free agency.EDTShareTweetShareShareNotes: Lions among top 5 in WAR added after Week 1 of free agencyJoe Nicholson-USA TODAY SportsPro Football Focus continues to be a big fan of the Detroit Lions free agency moves in Week 1.The analytics site listed the top five teams that added the most Wins Above Replacement (WAR) during free agency so far, and the Lions came in fourth on their list. Here’s how they describe their WAR metric:In regards to the Lions, Justin Coleman and Trey Flowers were PFF’s favorite signings. According to PFF, Flowers’ 77 pressures in 2018 were more than any Lions player has had since the site was established (2006). That includes the likes of Ndamukong Suh and Ezekiel Ansah. He adds “over a half win above replacement” to a Lions roster that obviously had a huge need on the edge. Coleman gives like Lions an additional “near-third of a win above replacement” due to his back-to-back years with a coverage grade over 75.0. Overall, only the Titans, Chargers and Jets had better free agency periods according to PFF’s metric, which is good news considering those are all AFC teams. Joey Harrington told a story on radio last week that makes the former Lions coaching staff look really Womens Dwayne Washington Jersey , really bad. Listen: First-round defensive end prospect Montez Sweat tested positively for a heart condition at the NFL Combine. However, he was obviously cleared to participate in the event, and teams don’t appear too worried about his health. Despite the free agency haul last week, the Lions still have the third-worst Super Bowl odds for next year: The Scouting Academy has a pretty detailed scouting report for new Detroit Lions tight end Jesse James. The part that I found most interesting was the “scheme fit” they determined: Lions general manager Bob Quinn offered the following statement on Haloti Ngata’s retirement: Former Lions running back Ameer Abdullah is sticking around in the NFC North: the Vikings have re-signed Abdullah to an undisclosed deal. The Lions own the eighth overall pick. They have nine selections overall, including four in the top 111.General Manager Bob Quinn would love even more.“I always like draft picks, so if we could move back a little bit, a couple spots Luke Willson Jersey White , and pick up another pick, I think this is a really good, the depth of this draft from the late first to the third, there’s a lot of really good players in there,” Quinn said on Ian Rapoport’s podcast, via Justin Rogers of the . “If I could ever move back a few spots, get a really good player in the first round and add another pick http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-kenny-golladay-jersey , I think that’s something that would be great. People out there listening, I’m open for business.”Dave Birkett of the lists cornerback, tight end, receiver, interior offensive line and defensive line as the team’s biggest needs. Lions coach Matt Patricia said last week the team has “a couple of target points,” but added “we’re always just going to try to keep finding good players.”
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: