Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: www.lionslockerroom.com

www.lionslockerroom.com 4 lata 11 miesiąc temu #1256

• hongwei28
  • hongwei28 Avatar
Detroit Lions running back LeGarrette Blount is on pace for the least productive season since leaving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers following the 2012 year.Blount had gained just 151 yards on 41 carries with two touchdowns in his 13 games with the Buccaneers that season. He’s on pace to finish with less than 300 yards and a career-worst 2.3 yards per attempt this season in Detroit.According to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press A'Shawn Robinson Jersey White , Blount isn’t quite sure what to make of his year so far with the Lions, but he hopes it can improve over the final six games of the season.鈥淚t鈥檚 not really as productive as I would have wanted it to be, but at the end of the day you鈥檝e got to strap it up and go play football,鈥?Blount said. 鈥淵ou can鈥檛 live in the past, so I鈥檓 just moving on from this game.鈥滲lount has been a backup option to rookie starter Kerryon Johnson. But with Johnson set to miss time due to a knee injury, Blount is set to see an increased role. He gained 766 yards with two touchdowns in 16 games with the Philadelphia Eagles last season Womens DeShawn Shead Jersey , averaging 4.3 yards per carry. While Detroit has been a running back wasteland for much of the recent past, Johnson has managed to find success. He’s gained 641 yards and averaged 5.4 yards per carry in 10 games for the Lions this season.Blount is a different type of runner than Johnson and he hasn’t been able to match that production in the chances he’s received. It’s a question Blount says he doesn’t have the answer to.鈥淚 couldn鈥檛 tell you,鈥?Blount said.. 鈥淟uck of the draw. You just don鈥檛 know. Like I said, that鈥檒l be something that Matty P (Patricia) would be able to answer more than I would.鈥滲lount hasn’t had even a double-digit rushing game in the last four weeks. He’s carried 21 times for 18 yards over that span. Lions General Manager Bob Quinn made a strong statement when he fired head coach Jim Caldwell at the end of last season: 9-7 isn’t good enough.Caldwell had gone 9-7 two consecutive years, and according to Quinn that simply wasn’t the kind of progress he wanted to see.“I wanted to take this team to the next level,” Quinn said.To take the Lions to the next level Christian Jones Jersey , Quinn hired his old friend Matt Patricia. Quinn worked for the Patriots from 2000 until the Lions hired him in 2016, and Patricia worked for the Patriots from 2004 until Quinn gave him the Lions job this year, so the two go back a long time. Patrica, according to Quinn, was the coach who would take the Lions to the next level.And now, after the Lions’ Thanksgiving loss to the Bears Womens Michael Roberts Jersey , they’re 4-7. The Lions can finish no better than 9-7 this year, and given that they’ll be heavy underdogs against the Rams next week, they’re highly likely to clinch a worse record than the 9-7 mark that got Caldwell fired.So how safe is Patrica’s job now?The answer is probably that Patricia is safe. If Quinn were to fire Patricia after one year, Quinn would be admitting a huge mistake of his own, and that would be putting Quinn’s own job in jeopardy. The safest way for Quinn to keep his job is to hope that Patricia wins a few more games next year, when the Lions are playing a last-place schedule Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , and be able to claim his team is making progress.But the reality is, it’s not progress until Patricia improves on the 9-7 record of the team he inherited, the 9-7 record that wasn’t good enough for Caldwell to keep his job. Patricia definitely isn’t going to do that this year, and he’s done little as a coach to inspire confidence he’ll do it next year, either.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: