Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: What a turn of events it has been for Freddie

What a turn of events it has been for Freddie 4 lata 10 miesiąc temu #1301

• liny195
  • liny195 Avatar
Kitchens.About the New HiringAccording to Chris Mortensen of ESPN Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , the Cleveland Browns are promoting Kitchens to be their new head coach on Wednesday. He will replace former head coach Hue Jackson and interim head coach Gregg Williams.The Baker Mayfield FactorWhen Kitchens took over the playcalling duties from the fired Todd Haley, the offense had a significant turnaround, and Baker Mayfield especially came alive. It was like the restraints had been taking off. Other things improved too — receivers stopped dropping passes, the running backs were hot, and the offensive line wasn’t allowing any sacks. Take a look at Mayfield’s productivity before and after the coaching changes:Gregg Williams is OUTIt appears that Gregg Williams’ time with the club will end, per Dan Graziano of ESPN.Was it the Right Move?This is from my perspective: after the firing of Hue Jackson and Todd Haley, we didn’t expect the club to have as great of a turnaround as they did. Gregg Williams deserves a lot of credit for keeping things together, but the real difference maker was Freddie Kitchens’ offensive playcalling.My mentality was “if Kitchens worked so well with Mayfield and the offense, then why the heck would we risk losing him?” If the Browns had hired a defensive coach and tried to retain Kitchens as their offensive coordinator, then you run the risk of losing Kitchens a year from now to another club. Yes, Cleveland may have accidentally stumbled into Kitchens as their top head coaching candidate, but who cares? If it works, it works.I don’t mind the team taking a different direction defensively. When I look at this season’s productivity, the unit was better than they were in 2017, particularly in the area of forcing turnovers. However, nothing was groundbreaking or innovative. Players like Emmanuel Ogbah and Jamie Collins underachieved. This seems like a good time to bring in a fresh mind defensively to see how their vision can improve the unit — because it’s not like it could get worse http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Sione-Takitaki-Jersey , really, with a coaching change.What Are Your Thoughts? Two weeks from now, the New England Patriots will take on the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl 53 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.How the Rams Got ThereThe Saints jumped out to a 13-0 lead with a dominant first quarter, but the Rams’ defense held tough to keep New Orleans to a pair of short field goals early on. Things tightened up in the second half, and a 24-yard field goal by Greg Zuerlein with 5 minutes to go tied things up at 20-20. That’s when New Orleans had the ball and was driving. One more first down could have put them in position for a game-winning field goal attempt.That’s when this happened: QB Drew Brees threw a wheel route to WR Tommy Lee-Lewis, who was leveled by CB Nickell Robey-Coleman. No flag. Everyone is calling it the most obvious blown call in NFL history, because this is a unanimous penalty for not only the pass interference, but the hit to the head. After the game, even Robey-Coleman admitted that he was trying to commit the foul. “Hell yeah” it was pass interference, he said, done so in order to prevent the touchdown.The Saints settled for a field goal to go up 23-20. Zuerlein was clutch for the Rams, hitting from 48 yards out at the end of regulation to send the game to overtime. In overtime, Brees was picked off when he was hit as pressure came to him — and the defender caught the interception as he laid on his back on the ground. A few plays later, Zuerlein absolutely drilled the game-winner from 57 yards out.Pro Football Talk has tried to stir up headlines that technically, Roger Goodell has the authority to restart the game from the spot of the controversial non-call. We know that would never happen with all the marketing and such Greedy Williams Jersey , but I’m sure some fans are dreaming of that.How the Patriots Got ThereWhat a game! The Patriots got off to a dominant start, shutting out the Chiefs 14-0 in the first half. When the second half started, we knew right away that we had a ballgame, as Patrick Mahomes quickly led the Chiefs downfield for a touchdown. New England led 17-7 heading into the fourth quarter, and that is where things went bonkers.The Chiefs scored back-to-back touchdowns, the latter of which came with 7:45 to play, to take their first lead of the game at 21-17. From then on forward, it became a question of, “Can Tom Brady lead a game-winning touchdown drive?” He did, but with 3:45 to go. Then it was, “Can Mahomes lead a game-winning touchdown drive?” He did, but with 2:03 to go, to give the Chiefs a 28-24 lead.But then the Patriots responded again, getting a walk-in touchdown from RB Rex Burkhead with 0:39 to go to take a 31-28 lead. 39 seconds? No problem — Mahomes quickly got the Chiefs into field goal range, and K Harrison Bukner drilled the 39-yarder to send the game to overtime at 31-31. Two overtime Championship games in one day; heaven for football fans.Unfortunately in overtime, we didn’t get to see the magic of Mahomes have a chance to respond. The Patriots won the coin toss and Brady was money on several third down conversions. As New England got closer and closer to the end zone https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Howard-Wilson-Jersey , Andy Reid just had a look of defeat on his face. “Do something! Call a timeout!” I was screaming at the TV. No. Instead, he just watched Burkhead rumble in for the game-winning score from 2 yards out.We’ve Got You CoveredThe Super Bowl will be played Feb. 3, 2019, televised on CBS, with the game starting at 6:30 PM ET.The magic of Tom Brady started in February 2002 against the Rams (then in St. Louis), so this counts as a rematch of sorts. This is the third straight year that the Patriots have made the Super Bowl. Isn’t there any other worthy competition in the AFC? That’s where the Browns come into play next year.We’ll have a ton of Super Bowl coverage here at Dawgs By Nature throughout the next two weeks, so stay tuned.Here’s all the information you need to know about the big game.Date: Sunday, February 3, 2019Time: 6:30 pm ETLocation: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GeorgiaTV Channel: CBSAnnouncers: Jim Nantz (play-by-play), Tony Romo (color analyst), Tracy Wolfson and Evan Washburn (sideline reporters)Odds: SB Nation Odds PageHalftime show: Maroon 5, Travis Scott, Big BoiReferee: John Parry
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: