Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: www.buccaneersjerseysproshop.com

www.buccaneersjerseysproshop.c​om 4 lata 10 miesiąc temu #1267

• hongwei28
  • hongwei28 Avatar
Updates on the wide receiver group at the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmNFL CombineCombine Recap: Wide ReceiversUpdates on the wide receiver group at the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine.ESTShareTweetShareShareCombine Recap: Wide ReceiversTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsWith the offensive line being a focal point for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to improve at Jordan Whitehead Jersey , there has been a lot of attention spent to the prospects in Indianapolis during the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine.With their days speaking to the media and completing the drills, let’s take a look back at some of the most notable guys and encapsulate what they were able to do physically and what impressions they made in their media interactions.MARQUISE BROWN (OKLAHOMA)Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsKEY COMBINE STAT: NONEConsidering his nickname - well one of his nicknames - is ‘Hollywood’ and he’s related to the great Antonio Brown, it should come as no surprise Marquise Brown seemed comfortable and confident in his time with the media at the NFL Scouting Combine.He made it clear his decision not to workout in Indianapolis was purely to ensure he didn’t aggrivate the minor groin injury sustained in the days leading up to the combine. He fully plans on working out at his Pro Day, and should confirm what most already know, he’s fast and talented.To make things a bit more interesting, he and the Buccaneers met - although at the time of this writing it was not confirmed if the meet was formal or informal - and he fits the pattern the franchise has shown up to this point.His stock is likely a bit too rich for the Bucs right now, but a lot can happen between now and April, so don’t let his name leave your mind just yet.PARRIS CAMPBELL (OHIO STATE)Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsKEY COMBINE STAT: *4.32 40-YARD DASHWhen Michael Thomas came out of Ohio State he struggled to get into the day one conversation and was ultimately selected in the second-round by the New Orleans Saints.As Bucs fans know, he’s proven he was a day one talent since. Fact is, the Buckeyes offense under former head coach Urban Meyer just doesn’t allow wide receivers to showcase their full repertoire. I’m not saying Campbell is Michael Thomas 2.0, but he’s fast and has enough size to work against physical defenders when needed.He’ll need some coaching and work on technique, but his speed and ability in special teams makes him an absolute steal on day two with huge upside which could make an NFL general manager look very smart, very soon.MECOLE HARDMAN (GEORGIA)Jason Getz-USA TODAY SportsKEY COMBINE STAT: *4.34 40-YARD DASHHe’s quick off the line, and has wheels to burn NFL defensive backs at the next level. He’s undersized and lacks refinement in his route running and the more technical aspects of playing receiver, which will drop his stock a bit.Still, if you’re a team looking for speed at a discount, Hardman might be your guy.HUNTER RENFROW (CLEMSON)John David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsKEY COMBINE STAT: 4.19 SEC 20-YARD SHUTTLEFans of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will love him because he looks like Adam Humphries in pads. He also plays very similarly. Heard among the media crowd were statements of amazement that a player with his hand size seems to catch everything, and the desire to have him added to the team they cover among some NFC South rival reporters.Renfrow is far from a day one draft prospect, but he’s got a very nice niche following. The team who drafts him will have a Humphries like strategy to using him in their system Anthony Nelson Jersey , and it just so happens he’s very good at that.DEEBO SAMUEL (SOUTH CAROLINA)Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsKEY COMBINE STAT: 39.0’’ VERTICALAsk Deebo Samuel where his game needs the most work and he’ll tell you he needs to improve his break at the top of his route to get better separation.Ask Trevor Sikkema of The Draft Network if this is accurate and he’ll tell you it’s his catching ability in traffic which is perhaps the area he needs to improve the most. Trust me. I asked both of them.No matter who you believe, the bottom line is Samuel is talented and any work he needs to put in is only to make solid traits even better.On a day where wide receivers made some headlines, he wasn’t one of them. And I’m sure he isn’t happy about it, but he’ll likley use it as fuel to be even better at his Pro Day. He probably didn’t climb any boards, but he also didn’t fall down many.*Unofficial Previewing the linebackers who will be participating in this year’s NFL Scouting Combine."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmCombine Preview: LinebackersNew,3commentsPreviewing the linebackers who will be participating in this year’s NFL Scouting Combine.ESTShareTweetShareShareCombine Preview: LinebackersJasen Vinlove-USA TODAY SportsComing into 2018, there was some talk about whether or not the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had the best linebacker group in the division. One which could match-up against most linebacker groups in the league, even.Now, Kendell Beckwith has missed a full year with an ankle injury, Kwon Alexander missed more than half the season after tearing his ACL against the Cleveland Browns, and the team is on the verge of moving to a base defense requiring the use of four linebackers.Standing tall at the AdventHealth Training Center is one Lavonte David. The lone shining beacon of starting NFL talent currently residing in the 2019 Bucs future. Beckwith is at least under contract, but I doubt anyone would believe missing his second year following an impressive rookie year was a positive thing.With hope remaining Alexander might be back in Tampa this upcoming season, there is still at least one open spot and up to three. Whew!Let’s look at this year’s combine linebackers.2019 COMBINE LINEBACKERSNAMESCHOOLNAMESCHOOLBEST IN CLASS: JOSH ALLEN, KENTUCKYWhen the NFL first released their list of participants, Allen fell into the linebacker group. Yes, he should be an EDGE defender. But for the sake of the league’s initial list and this series, he’s classified as a linebacker. Which is fine, unless you’re triggered by guys not be labeled as EDGE guys.Beyond this possibility, Allen is projected as a bonafide star from day one. Honestly Anthony Nelson Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey , I’m not as high on him as most, but I still think he’s very good and can be very good in the NFL.Fits best at the next level standing up as a versatile linebacker rather than with his hand in the dirt, but he can certainly do both.Chances are he’ll be gone before pick five ever comes up, making him almost certainly not a future member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.MOST TO PROVE: MACK WILSON, ALABAMAThis isn’t so much about Wilson’s ability. I think most would agree he’s a solid NFL talent with the potential to be a starter right away.What’s in question here, is whether or not he’s drafted in the first-round, which is not guaranteed. Of course, as we’ve seen in plenty of drafts, nothing is.Still, with a solid combine performance, Wilson can cement himself as a first-round favorite this April. The difference between being a day one pick and a day two pick are pretty significant, so Wilson should come in looking to turn some heads when the festivities get underway in Indianapolis.MOST LIKELY BUCS DRAFT PICK: DEVIN WHITE, LSUDale Zanine-USA TODAY SportsThere shouldn’t be much surprise here. LSU has been a linebacker factory lately, and White is the next man up to represent the school’s linebacker lineage.White has been mocked to the Bucs quite often, and it’ll likely continue to happen until the future of Alexander is known. Even then, he will still likely be a popular pick for the Bucs for the reasons mentioned above.Lance Zierlein of NFL.com has a grade on White which identifies him as an instant starter, which just so happens to satisfy my personal criteria for drafting a player in the Top-5.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: