Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: The holiday season has come and passed

The holiday season has come and passed 4 lata 10 miesiąc temu #1270

• liny195
  • liny195 Avatar
http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , and the Orioles roster is still very similar to the team that lost 115 games in 2018. What are a few Orioles resolutions for the 2019 season?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Commentary & AnalysisOrioles ProspectsOrioles Game RecapsOrioles News and RumorsCamdencastCommentary & AnalysisA return to reality and a few Orioles resolutions New,8commentsThe holiday season has come and passed, and the Orioles roster is still very similar to the team that lost 115 games in 2018. What are a few Orioles resolutions for the 2019 season? ESTShareTweetShareShareA return to reality and a few Orioles resolutions Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsFor many, today is a cold return to reality. The holiday season has come and passed, the year 2018 has come to a close, and a great number of people find themselves back at work. The Christmas lights are coming down, but there are still many cold days ahead for Orioles fans that aren’t based in sunny Sarasota, Florida. While the holidays often provide a welcome distraction, along with some unwelcome stress,the status quo is back in full force. The recent hirings of manager Brandon Hyde and executive vice president Mike Elias have served as a similar distraction. Hyde, Elias and other new hires have allowed Orioles fans to focus on the future instead of the woeful 2018 season.As we all snap back to reality, we see that the roster really has not changed much. The Orioles did not do any holiday shopping, and they likely won’t even head to the store until the clearance rack is half empty. An Amazon gift card can’t play shortstop, and the Orioles probably wouldn’t load it up with a lot of spending money anyway. When the Orioles were competitive under the Duquette and Showalter tenure, they often applied a similar strategy. Baltimore waited until spring training neared, and then it pounced on a piece it felt could help the team at a reasonable value. The approach makes more sense now that the Orioles are not immediately pursuing a championship. Still, it is not exactly comforting knowing that there are not reinforcements on the horizon. The Orioles will still try to get better in 2019. They’re making resolutions just like you and me, but hopefully they don’t throw in the towel as quickly as I do on my gym membership. What are a few things the Birds hope to do in 2019?The Orioles need to select the best player in the 2019 MLB draft. That’s easier said than done, but Elias Trevor Hoffman Jersey , Sig Mejdal and others in the organization are doing everything they can to evaluate the draft class. Elias and Mejdal have hit on top picks before, and they’ll certainly rely on their experience, along with analytics and projections, when they make the choice in June. Even if the Orioles don’t come away with the best player, they cannot afford a bust. Bobby Witt Jr. or Adley Rutschman will not single-handedly save the Orioles organization, but the pick represents the first step in the right direction for the current administration. Baltimore hopes that whichever player they select will play a role in the next winning window for the Orioles. Baltimore will strive to win more than 47 games this year. The team may not be chasing a ring yet, but it still wants to see improvement on the field and in the win column. The Orioles could increase last year’s .290 winning percentage and still come away with another top pick in the 2020 draft. The Birds will be made up of young players that the organization hopes will one day contribute for a playoff contender. If some of the young guns play like they are capable of, Baltimore should win a few more games this year. The Orioles must handle their prospects properly this year. Hyde has managed in the minor leagues, and he should be able to assess the status of talent. Hyde, Elias and new hires like Tim Cossins (who previously served as the Chicago Cubs minor league catching coordinator) will all do what the organization thinks is best for prospects in the long term. The Orioles don’t want to call up top prospects like Yusniel Diaz or Ryan Mountcastle just because there is room for them on the roster. To the same tune, the Orioles don’t want Dillon Tate or Hunter Harvey facing major league hitters until they are prepared to do so. After finishing 47-115, there are countless things that need improvement in Baltimore. Hitters will be looking for bounce back seasons, pitchers will aim for consistency and the Orioles are going to try and win a few more games. What do you think is the most important New Year’s resolution that the Orioles should set for 2019? Let us know in the comment section, and feel free to include a personal one too. ‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the organizationNot a player was signing, not even for our elation;The roster was crafted with care,In hopes that St. Luhnow soon would be..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Houston Astros NewsGame ThreadsHouston Astros Minor LeaguesAstros Game DayPodcastsMerry Christmas from TCB!New,22commentsByBrian Cohn (HH)Dec 24, 2018 Evan Longoria Jersey , 10:34am CSTShareTweetShareShareMerry Christmas from TCB!‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the organizationNot a player was signing, not even for our elation;The roster was crafted with care,In hopes that St. Luhnow soon would be there;The Astros fans were nestled all snug in their beds;While visions of Free Agents and Trades danced in their heads;And Crane in his checkbook, with eyes on the salary cap,Wondering which Free Agents Luhnow would tap,When out on the field there arose such a clatter,I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.Away to the CrawfishBoxes I flew like a flash,Tore open the browser and the keys I did mash.The moon on the breast reflected a glow,Gave a lustre of wins on projections to grow,When what to my wondering eyes did appear,But a new player for which I should cheer,With a GM so witty with out a sweat on his brow,I knew in a moment he must be St. Luhnow.More rapid than eagles the trade rumors came,And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:”Now, Springer! now, Bregman! now Altuve and pitchers who throw flames!On Andrew McCutchen Jersey , Verlander! on, Cole! on, Mchugh and Josh James!To the top of the AL West! to the top of them all!Dreaming of players until the umpire shouts PLAY BALL!”As rumors that before the announcements fly,While the number of comments, mount to the sky;So up the rankings the coursers they flewWith the roster full of players, and St. Luhnow too—And then, in a twinkling, I heard Minute Maid close the roofThe prancing and pawing of twitter was all but proof.As I drew in my head, and was turning around,An announcement St. Luhnow came with a bound.He was dressed all a suit, from his head to his foot,Smirking he said the Astros could stay put;A bundle of contracts he had laid for all to see,There roster was already so good, how could this be.His eyes—how they twinkled! his dimples, how merry!His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,And the hair on his head was as white as the snow;He had glasses and mischievous grin,That showed his dimples as his team continued to win.He was slim and put together, completely himself http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey ,And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself;A wink of his eye and a twist of his headSoon gave me to know I had nothing to dread;He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,And filled the roster; then turned away showing his smirk,And laying his finger aside of his nose,And giving a nod, up the rankings he rose;He sprang to his Front Office, to his team gave a whistle,And their legacy continued to rise like a missle.But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight—“Happy Christmas to TCB, and to all a good night!”——————————————-Ok, enough of my terrible poem and photoshopped Santa. From the bottom of our hearts, the writers want to thank everyone that comes here and contributes. I’m obviously biased, but this is the best baseball blog on the planet due to the community here. I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful holiday season with their families! Let us know what you would love for Jolly Old Saint Luhnow to bring to the Astros for Christmas!
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: