Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: through injuries, and beat cancer to claw his way

through injuries, and beat cancer to claw his way 4 lata 6 miesiąc temu #1325

• elaine95
  • elaine95 Avatar
Your one-stop shop for Houston Texans Senio Kelemete Jersey , local sports, and news from around the league for Monday, March 11, 2019."Houston Texans NewsTexans 360 | Wide Receiver Group (HoustonTexans.com)Film Room: Fuller goes deep vs. Miami (HoustonTexans.com)Cal McNair’s Grand Entry at the Rodeo (HoustonTexans.com)NFL NewsDante Fowler heading back to pass rush for Rams (NFL.com)End of an era: Chiefs release LB Justin Houston (NFL.com)Cam Newton working out after shoulder surgery (NFL.com)Winners, losers in Raiders’ deal for Antonio Brown (NFL.com)Rosenhaus: Antonio Brown needed ‘to start over’ (NFL.com)Clark won’t sign franchise tag until deal is done (NFL.com)Raiders sending guard Kelechi Osemele to Jets (NFL.com)Jeremiah mock draft 2.0: Four WRs in Round 1 (NFL.com)Updated free agent rankings: New top edge rusher (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsRockets grit out 8 game win streak with 94-93 win over Dallas Mavericks (The Dream Shake) One of the most inspirational Texans stories of all time has come to an end."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕News2019 Houston Texans OffseasonAndre Hal Retires From NFLNew,64commentsOne of the most inspirational Texans stories of all time has come to an end.CDTShareTweetShareShareAndre Hal Retires From NFLTroy Taormina-USA TODAY SportsWow.Andre Hal means a lot to me. I still remember years ago watching him shut down receivers every week in the SEC and dreaming of him becoming an anchor for the Texans’ secondary for the next decade. I even wrote a piece on Hal for “The Film Room” series Seantrel Henderson Jersey , long before “The Film Room” became what it is today on YouTube. Hal was everything that I could have ever wanted in a Texans DB - tough, smart, technically sound, and always playing with something to prove. Honestly, you could even say that writing that piece was what helped inspire me to start that my Film Room channel in the first place.In a way, I partly owe my career to the manHal was drafted much later than I anticipated Max Scharping Houston Texans Jersey , somehow slipping all the way to the seventh round in 2014, but in the end I just knew that he would make the team anyway...and then of course he did. Hal switched positions from corner to safety and then led all Texans in interceptions as a rookie despite never even starting a single game that season. I felt vindicated in my evaluation, of course, but most importantly, I felt proud of Dre. He proved all of his doubters wrong more than he proved the Texans right for believing in him, and I respected the hell out of that never-give-up attitude. Life was good for a while. Hal was a solid rotational safety that could be counted on to make a handful of game-changing plays a year.He more than justified the team’s investment in him as a Day Three draft pick. It appeared as though Hal would be with us for a long time as a “glue guy” Max Scharping Jersey 2019 , and he seemed more than happy to fulfill that role as the seasons went on.But then out of nowhere, in the summer of 2018, he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.Hal’s status was uncertain. Nobody knew how long he would be away from the team, or if he would ever play again at all; but like all other things in Andre’s life, he attacked cancer with the same fury and dedication that he attacked the ball in the air. He beat that nasty son of a bitch in only four months and returned the field as not just a locker room leader, but as an inspiration for the entire Houston community itself. I’ll never forget the feeling I had seeing Hal take the field for the first time after defying all of the odds (AGAIN) to get there. This was a seventh round pick from an under the radar program who switched positions three times Color Rush Max Scharping Jersey , battled through injuries, and beat cancer to claw his way back onto that 100-yard long patch of grass - and despite only playing in half of the Texans’ games in 2018, he STILL managed to tie for the team lead in interceptions. If that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about the man, I don’t know what does. Andre Hal is an absolute f***ing warrior, and he deserves a long, healthy life in retirement. I will of course always be sad to see him no longer wearing Battle Red Cheap Max Scharping Jersey , but I can also confidently say that his career in Houston lived up to everything that I hoped it would be. He was a worker, he was an advocate, and he was a leader...but most of all, Andre Hal was a Texan. Enjoy your next chapter, Andre.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: