Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: jersey]Brandon Dunn Jersey Whi

jersey]Brandon Dunn Jersey Whi 4 lata 6 miesiąc temu #1326

• elaine95
  • elaine95 Avatar
Houston Texans Final Score And Post-Game Recap: Texans 37 Womens Greg Mancz Jersey , Colts 34 The Texans were facing 0-4 and a nine game losing streak. Then the heavens parted and the omnipresent football man in the sky shined light down on Houston’s football game. He put the thought in Frank Reich’s mind to go for it at their own 43 yard line with less than a minute to go in overtime. The ball skipped over to Chester Rogers with Johnathan Joseph in coverage. Houston ball. DeAndre Hopkins turned a simple slant into 24 yards, which set up a 37 yard Ka’imi Fairbairn attempt. A Smirnoff in the bean pot. A kick attempt that didn’t exist. A made second attempt. The Texans win. They are now 1-3, tied with the Colts for last place in the division. Despite Bill O’Brien reverting back to his old offensive play calling and going conservative with a lead, bungling the clock at the end of the fourth quarter Jose Altuve Jersey , and calling another useless screen pass in an integral situation, the Texans finally won a one-possession game this year. Fortune is a funny thing. Next week the Texans play the Cowboys on Sunday Night Football in an attempt to start a winning streak.The floor is yours.Three And Out: Giants-Texans Predictions Listen, I don’t know.I really don’t.None of us do.Maybe things will be fine.The Texans lost in New England.Everyone loses in New England!Clearly there’s no walking back or excuse-making for that horrific crime scene of a bed [KITTENING] in Nashville last week.The Texans, on paper Ryan Griffin Jersey , should handle the New York Giants Sunday at NRG Stadium.If they do, great.If they barely win or lose the home opener?Pretty much everything changes for 2018.Let’s see how the Masthead sees Sunday’s match-up going.Tim:Texans 27, Giants 20.Diehard Chris - A Sensible Fellow Who Knows Hakeem Olajuwon is STILL Scraping David Robinson Bits Out of his Sneaker Treads:Texans 30, Giants 20.Titan Matt Weston Arian Foster Jersey White , Slanderer of Blade Runner and a Huge Fan of the Texas Rangers, Currently 31 Games off the Pace in the AL West:Texans 23, Giants 20.MDC [Editor’s note: MDC!!!]: Texans 31, Giants 21.Mike Bullock: Giants 34 Brandon Dunn Jersey White , Texans 13.Capt. Ron: Giants 24, Texans 20.BFmf’nD: Texans 27, Giants 13.Kenneth L.: Giants 27, Texans 17.Jeremy Brener: Giants 20 Womens Whitney Mercilus Jersey , Texans 19.Luke Beggs: Texans 24, Giants 13.Optimistic?Pessimistic?Resigned?Nonplussed?Confounded?Bewildered?Mystified?Dumbfounded?Where are you this week with this team?How doyou see the game going?Would you like to provide your answers in the form of a question?If so, may I ask that you insert said answers in the comments section below?
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: