Witamy, Gość
Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

TEMAT: Official Images Of The adidas Yeezy 450 “Stone Tea

Official Images Of The adidas Yeezy 450 “Stone Tea 10 miesiąc 3 tygodni temu #1485

• jiuer7845
  • jiuer7845 Avatar
Last week adidas Yeezy practically broke the internet, officially revealing to the world that Ye and the Three Stripes have made amends (at least temporarily). And starting May 31st, the sub-label will begin releasing much of their unsold inventory,Yeezy Supply which includes not only old favorites but also newcomers the likes of the Yeezy 450 “Stone Teal.” One of the newer additions to the line-up, having debuted back in 2021, the Yeezy 450’s catalog is still relatively young. And it’s likely the upcoming “Stone Teal” — which was initially revealed amidst the 15 sneakers announced for release — could be the model’s swan song, as it’s unclear how the adidas Yeezy partnership will progress moving forward. In regards to its design,Cheap Yeezys this Yeezy 450 echoes the look of its several predecessors, opting for one color through its entire construction. From the sock-like upper to the silhouette’s signature, aggressively molded sole everything is done up in “Stone Teal,” a grey shade with very subtle blue undertones. Enjoy an official look at the adidas Yeezy 450 “Stone Teal” Yeezy Shoes ahead. According to the Three Stripes, releases will begin on May 31st, with solid dates sure to be announced very soon.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone 2013-2023 © EdukacjaŻeglarska.pl - Mariusz Zawiszewski

Brak połączenia z serwerem MySQL.
Błąd: